For patients recovering from Cervical Fusion
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field noninvasive cervical spinal fusion therapy enhances bone growth and increases the probability of fusion success
The CervicalStim™ device is a single piece that is lightweight, flexible, and portable, allowing freedom of movement during treatment. An LCD and an audible alarm provide important feedback during treatment such as the operational status, treatment time remaining, battery capacity, and when paired with
STIM onTrack™ patient mobile-app recovery is designed for success.
*STIM onTrack mobile app is available as an accessory for US model devices only.
Why do Physicians Prescribe CervicalStim?
The Cervical Stim device has been approved by the FDA to be worn after cervical spine fusion surgery in patients at risk for non-fusion. Please refer to the instruction manual for complete prescribing information.
Designed for patient ease of use
- Works effectively when worn over clothing or bracing.
- Cordless design enables you to keep moving while healing.
- A patient friendly mobile app, STIM onTrack, with patient usage data.*
- Daily treatment reminder via the STIM onTrack mobile app.*
This device utilizes Orthofix PEMF technology that provides 360 degrees of treatment coverage around the fusion site, covering up to five vertebral levels.18 The CervicalStim device has an overall success rate of 84% in treating patients with difficult fusions.6, 13
* STIM onTrack mobile app is available as an accessory for US model devices only